Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Podcasts! Listen and Watch Plein Air with Pastels Tips!

Quick Plein Air Study       5x7       pastel       Catalina Island
I never imagined how much I would enjoy making a podcast. I guess I like to talk once you get me started and I love to talk about painting and pastels!  I have been experimenting with doing a weekly podcast on my Patreon page. Some topics don't require the visuals of a video but are too much to write about in a short post. The podcast or audio recording is the perfect answer. I can chat about a topic and share important points and you can listen and multitask!

This month we are exploring the world of plein air over on my Patreon page. I love painting outside especially when I travel but it wasn't always easy. In fact it was quite challenging and I didn't enjoy my plein air outings. I have shared plein air tips here on my blog and you can do a search for relevent posts in the search box. If you want more then check out the Patreon page.  The information on Patreon is focused and expanded.

I invite you to listen to one of the podcasts as a guest. If you enjoy the information you might like to become a patron for $4 a month.

Hear the podcast at this ink: https://www.patreon.com/posts/18609309


Painting on the go doesn't have to be hard! See the video on my Patreon page.

My small plein air box Heilman single sketchbox

The View
Join me on Patreon www.patreon.com/karenmargulis

No comments: